We got a brand new Star Wars comic book yesterday, Star Wars #43 by Kieron Gillen and Salvador Larocca published by Marvel Comics. April the fourth be with you. And in the process, we also found a brand new use for a Wookiee. As Han Solo, trying to keep an Imperial bathroom (sorry, ‘refresher’) free for Moff-related interrogation purposes, takes on a new position within the Empire.
A toilet attendant. On Han, how the mighty have fallen. Though Chewbacca has fallen even further… a hand towel.
It’s the maintenance of eye contact that does it. But let’s never mention this to Chewbacca again.
I don’t know, I still prefer the Cantina facilities, as conjured by Sergio Aragones.
STAR WARS #46
(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Salvador Larroca (CA) David Marquez
The Rebellion continues their mission to liberate Mon Cala! Princess Leia has a nearly impossible plan to unite the planet with the Rebel Alliance, one that counts on the unique skills and cultural know-how belonging to the one-and-only… See-Threepio?!
Rated T In Shops: Apr 04, 2018
- The Deaths of [SPOILERS] in Next Week’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Annual #1 - April 19, 2018
- Want to See Infinity War with Donny Cates and Jim Zub or Deadpool 2 with Fabian Nicieza? - April 19, 2018
- The ComiXology Version of Action Comics #1000 is Missing Important Pages - April 19, 2018
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018