If you’re one of the many who have been enjoying the free tank fighting game World of Tanks: War Stories, we got some cool news for you as the developers will be releasing more free content for the game. The new “Spoils Of War” additions will be throwing in some additional content that some hardcore tank enthusiasts have been asking for. The first addition is a new story mission called The Connoisseur where you need to destroy a bunch of priceless treasure before the Germans can get in and steal it, so good times for art lovers. The second story is called Potemkim, which puts you on the German front lines in a fight to the death.
The third story you get is called the Sieben Ritter, which takes inspiration from the film Seven Samurai and plops you down in the middle of a defense situation in the middle of the German-Polish border. It’s kinda cool that Wargaming would go to these lengths to make sure that an already free game was getting more content to bring people back on a regular basis, especially after their last couple updates helped clean up the look and gameplay. You can get the full details for the 4.4 update at this link.
- MLB Games That You Should Watch on Thursday, April 5
- New Ether, Blackwood, Witchfinder and World Of Tanks in Dark Horse Solicits for May 2018
- [Exclusive] Garth Ennis and PJ Holden Lead World of Tanks: Citadel Miniseries
- Next March, World Of Tanks Is Set To Get An Overhaul
- Let It Die Is Getting A World Of Tanks Crossover For It's First Anniversary
- 'World Of Tanks' Gets New Enhanced Trailer for Xbox One
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania’s Animated Series - July 21, 2018
- Several Overwatch League Players to Attend Olympic Committee Esports Summit - July 21, 2018
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date - July 21, 2018
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018