Tate Multimedia decided to show off some of their goods ahead of PAX East by revealing that their latest game, Steel Rats, will be playable at the event for people to try out. Below is a complete description of the game as well as a trailer for you to check out. On the surface, this looks like a lot of the other games the company has been producing under the Urban Trial series, only this time around they put it in a Mad Max kind of future where you dodge a lot of trains.
Having just won the award for ‘Best Gameplay’ at the Game Connection Development Awards during GDC week, Steel Rats is now ready to be revealed to the world in greater detail. This new look showcases the advanced bike physics, explosive motorbike combat and revolutionary 2.5D exploration that allows vertical riding and the seamless changing of lanes, creating a unique sense of depth on every level. Combined, these elements create a new and fresh gameplay style that defines the game. Wreck and ride as part of the larger-than-life punk biker gang that is the Steel Rats, choose from a selection of unique characters to play as, and unlock new special abilities along the way. Steel Rats is a visceral and groundbreaking evolution of the 2.5D action-arcade genre, fusing destructive, octane-fueled motorbike combat and death-defying stunt gameplay, set in a visually stylized retro future world.
- Dead By Daylight Devs Make a New Game Called Deathgarden
- Jinx Announces New Gamer Hoodie Available Only at PAX East
- Reviewing College Missteps with 'Now Everyone Get The F%$# Out!'
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Shows Off a New Island Map
- Several Companies Already on Board for Gamescom
- Sega Formally Announces 'Valkyria Chronicles 4' For Console
- Where Do I Put All This Steam? We Review WD’s My Passport Ultra - April 20, 2018
- The Legend Of Bum-Bo is Getting a Proper Release in 2018 - April 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Next Map is Getting a Cave Network - April 20, 2018
- More Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Rumors Say Game Will Be Like Overwatch - April 20, 2018
- Xbox Insiders Getting a Preview of the May Update Now - April 20, 2018