Last week was the impossibly fashionable Shanghai Fashion Week event, showing off creative ideas for this upcoming fall and winter from various designers. Fifteen of those designers took inspiration from the main mouse himself — Mickey Mouse!
Ranging from street chic to avant garde, these designers worked in elements of Mickey in creative and downright inspiring ways. Designers include Helen Lee, Awaylee, All Comes From Nothing, C.J.Yao, Chen Pen, UOOYAA, Hán Lù Lù, Haizhen Wang, BABYGHOST, Rfactory, Ban Xiaoxue, SHUANG, ontent, Wan Hung, and motoguo.
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018