Last week was the impossibly fashionable Shanghai Fashion Week event, showing off creative ideas for this upcoming fall and winter from various designers. Fifteen of those designers took inspiration from the main mouse himself — Mickey Mouse!
Ranging from street chic to avant garde, these designers worked in elements of Mickey in creative and downright inspiring ways. Designers include Helen Lee, Awaylee, All Comes From Nothing, C.J.Yao, Chen Pen, UOOYAA, Hán Lù Lù, Haizhen Wang, BABYGHOST, Rfactory, Ban Xiaoxue, SHUANG, ontent, Wan Hung, and motoguo.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018