Last week was the impossibly fashionable Shanghai Fashion Week event, showing off creative ideas for this upcoming fall and winter from various designers. Fifteen of those designers took inspiration from the main mouse himself — Mickey Mouse!
Ranging from street chic to avant garde, these designers worked in elements of Mickey in creative and downright inspiring ways. Designers include Helen Lee, Awaylee, All Comes From Nothing, C.J.Yao, Chen Pen, UOOYAA, Hán Lù Lù, Haizhen Wang, BABYGHOST, Rfactory, Ban Xiaoxue, SHUANG, ontent, Wan Hung, and motoguo.
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018