Prior to the game getting a formal debut at PAX East, E-Line Media decided to release a full trailer today for their upcoming sandbox-style creation title The Endless Mission. The game is a collaboration between E-Line Media and Endless Interactive, while the story was written by Sleep Deprivation Lab with writers who worked on Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and The Crew. We got the full trailer for you to enjoy below as well as a description of the game. We ourselves hope to have a chance to play it this week.
The Endless Mission explores what it means to shape the technology in our lives versus being shaped by it. It launches players on a journey to a world where nothing is as it seems and the power to shape everything around them exists at the tips of their fingers. Those who embark upon The Endless Mission are invited to mashup, mix, and modify games across a wide variety of beloved genres, even manipulating the essence of the game down to the very code itself – creating new experiences and gameplay opportunities as they discover what is at stake for the world as we know it. Will you accept The Endless Mission?
- Dead By Daylight Devs Make a New Game Called Deathgarden
- Jinx Announces New Gamer Hoodie Available Only at PAX East
- Reviewing College Missteps with 'Now Everyone Get The F%$# Out!'
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Shows Off a New Island Map
- Several Companies Already on Board for Gamescom
- Paizo Officially Releases a New Starfinder Guide with Alien Archive 2 - October 17, 2018
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018