Dark Horse has announced plans to bring the Eromanga Sensei manga to Western Audiences in September, coinciding with Blu-ray releases of the anime series of the same name hitting stores in May an August, and following a run of the anime on Crunchyroll last year. The manga, illustrated by Rin, is adapted from a series of light novels written by Tsukasa Fushimi and illustrated by Hiro Kanzaki. A press release provides a description of the book:
Finding success in the popular light novel market isn’t easy…especially when you’re in high school. That’s what student and secret light novel writer Masamune Izumi finds out as he balances his budding literary career with his studies while picking up the slack on his reclusive stepsister’s Sagiri’s house chores. But when Sagiri and “Eromanga Sensei,” the mysterious illustrator of his books, turn out to be the same person, their home life becomes as dramatic as their rising careers, their restive fan base, and their rivals in the industry!
Eromanga Sensei Volume 1 contains a bonus short story from original author Tsukasa Fushimi, a bonus illustration gallery, and color opening page.
Eromanga Sensei Volume 1 is available for preorder now.
- Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Gets Holofoil Variant by Trevor Hairsine - July 16, 2018
- Bobby Lashley Steals Roman Reigns’s “Big Dog” Nickname After Extreme Rules Win - July 16, 2018
- Black Mask to Publish Mr. Robot Prequel Comic by Creator Sam Esmail - July 16, 2018
- Countdown to Danger: Netflix’s Lost in Space Gets a Comic Book Spinoff by Richard Dinnick, Brian Buccellato, and Zid - July 16, 2018
- Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Collected in 4 Volumes, with 2 Chances to Double Dip - July 16, 2018