Dark Horse has announced plans to bring the Eromanga Sensei manga to Western Audiences in September, coinciding with Blu-ray releases of the anime series of the same name hitting stores in May an August, and following a run of the anime on Crunchyroll last year. The manga, illustrated by Rin, is adapted from a series of light novels written by Tsukasa Fushimi and illustrated by Hiro Kanzaki. A press release provides a description of the book:
Finding success in the popular light novel market isn’t easy…especially when you’re in high school. That’s what student and secret light novel writer Masamune Izumi finds out as he balances his budding literary career with his studies while picking up the slack on his reclusive stepsister’s Sagiri’s house chores. But when Sagiri and “Eromanga Sensei,” the mysterious illustrator of his books, turn out to be the same person, their home life becomes as dramatic as their rising careers, their restive fan base, and their rivals in the industry!
Eromanga Sensei Volume 1 contains a bonus short story from original author Tsukasa Fushimi, a bonus illustration gallery, and color opening page.
Eromanga Sensei Volume 1 is available for preorder now.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018