The various cast of the Avengers took to social media to share various different character posters from the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War. There are 11 of them, which means they we’ve covered not even half of the full cast. There are some big names missing from this first batch, and some names that have been missing this entire time (Hawkeye and Ant-Man are still MIA). There is a gallery below of the first batch, and we’re sure there will be more on the way.
Summary: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on April 27th.
- Director James Wan Talks About the Tone of Aquaman - July 17, 2018
- James Wan Had a Request for the Producers of Justice League Concerning Aquaman - July 17, 2018
- Aquaman: The Black Manta Suit Is Straight out of the Comics - July 17, 2018
- Agent Carter Producer Says a Netflix Revival Probably Wouldn’t Work - July 17, 2018
- Dove Cameron Talks Her Version of Spider-Gwen from Marvel Rising: Initiation - July 16, 2018