John Layman, off of Chew, will be debuting an ashcan edition of his new comic book Leviathan #1 at C2E2 — and a poster too. He’ll be showing the ashcans off at the Diamond Retailer Summit starting today but will have only a hundred of each for the show.
He tells us that the Leviathan crew are doing a signing at the Image Booth at Friday at 2 p.m., that he’s on an Image panel on Sunday at 10:35 a.m. with Kyle Higgins, Gerry Duggan, Tini Howard, and Tee Franklin, and that he will be signing with Nick Pitarra and Mike Garland at booth V-16 and another 2 hours a day with Chew co-creator Rob Guillory at G-9 — where you may also find Guillory’s Farmland ashcan too.
In Leviathan, a group millennials try to do a black magic ritual for laughs and end up summoning a demonic giant monster determined to kill them all.
And looking a bit like this…
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018