John Layman, off of Chew, will be debuting an ashcan edition of his new comic book Leviathan #1 at C2E2 — and a poster too. He’ll be showing the ashcans off at the Diamond Retailer Summit starting today but will have only a hundred of each for the show.
He tells us that the Leviathan crew are doing a signing at the Image Booth at Friday at 2 p.m., that he’s on an Image panel on Sunday at 10:35 a.m. with Kyle Higgins, Gerry Duggan, Tini Howard, and Tee Franklin, and that he will be signing with Nick Pitarra and Mike Garland at booth V-16 and another 2 hours a day with Chew co-creator Rob Guillory at G-9 — where you may also find Guillory’s Farmland ashcan too.
In Leviathan, a group millennials try to do a black magic ritual for laughs and end up summoning a demonic giant monster determined to kill them all.
And looking a bit like this…
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018