John Layman, off of Chew, will be debuting an ashcan edition of his new comic book Leviathan #1 at C2E2 — and a poster too. He’ll be showing the ashcans off at the Diamond Retailer Summit starting today but will have only a hundred of each for the show.
He tells us that the Leviathan crew are doing a signing at the Image Booth at Friday at 2 p.m., that he’s on an Image panel on Sunday at 10:35 a.m. with Kyle Higgins, Gerry Duggan, Tini Howard, and Tee Franklin, and that he will be signing with Nick Pitarra and Mike Garland at booth V-16 and another 2 hours a day with Chew co-creator Rob Guillory at G-9 — where you may also find Guillory’s Farmland ashcan too.
In Leviathan, a group millennials try to do a black magic ritual for laughs and end up summoning a demonic giant monster determined to kill them all.
And looking a bit like this…
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Loot Crate Go Big on Rick & Morty and DC For July’s Mayhem Crates - July 20, 2018
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018