John Layman, off of Chew, will be debuting an ashcan edition of his new comic book Leviathan #1 at C2E2 — and a poster too. He’ll be showing the ashcans off at the Diamond Retailer Summit starting today but will have only a hundred of each for the show.
He tells us that the Leviathan crew are doing a signing at the Image Booth at Friday at 2 p.m., that he’s on an Image panel on Sunday at 10:35 a.m. with Kyle Higgins, Gerry Duggan, Tini Howard, and Tee Franklin, and that he will be signing with Nick Pitarra and Mike Garland at booth V-16 and another 2 hours a day with Chew co-creator Rob Guillory at G-9 — where you may also find Guillory’s Farmland ashcan too.
In Leviathan, a group millennials try to do a black magic ritual for laughs and end up summoning a demonic giant monster determined to kill them all.
And looking a bit like this…
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018
- Batman, Avengers, and Spider-Man Dominate Advance Reorders - April 25, 2018