We all have been asked to do the impossible, and the impossible means not acting like total jerks to each other online. In this case it means not spoiling Avengers: Infinity War. We live in a world where people spoil each other all the time. We’re being asked by Avengers: Infinity War director Anthony and Joe Russo not to spoil the fun for everyone else.
Here is what the note says:
To the greatest fans in the world,
We’re about to embark on the Avengers: Infinity War press tour. We will be visiting fans all over the world screening only a limited amount of selected footage from the film in order to avoid spoiling the story for future viewers.
We will not screen the film in its entirety until the Los Angeles premiere shortly before the film’s global release. Everyone involved with the film has worked incredibly hard for the past two years maintaining the highest level of secrecy. Only a handful of people know the film’s true plot.
We’re asking that when you see Infinity War, in the coming months, that you maintain the same level of secrecy so that all fans can have an equal experience when they watch it for the first time. Don’t spoil it for others, the same way you wouldn’t want it spoiled for you.
Good luck and happy viewing.
There is one Avenger who says that this note was sent to him first.
This letter was originally addressed to me 😂 https://t.co/qmVQUqH6Fd
— Tom Holland (@TomHolland1996) April 3, 2018
Summary: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on April 27th.
- Pat Neshek Makes Collectors Jealous, Pulls Shohei Ohtani Auto from Topps Heritage
- MLB Games That You Should Watch on Wednesday, April 4
- Thanos Demands You Add This Infinity War Hot Toys Release to Your Shelf
- Star Wars Y-Wing Fighter is the Newest UCS LEGO Ship, Hits Stores May 4
- Alien Queen Bursts Onto the Scene from Sideshow Collectibles
- Disney Fires Guardians of the Galaxy Director James Gunn Over Old Offensive Tweets - July 20, 2018
- 20th Century Fox Brings the Fun to Their Panel for The Predator - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Comic-Con Iron Fist Season 2 Panel Live-Blog - July 19, 2018
- First Teaser Trailer for Series 11 of Doctor Who Debuts at SDCC [VIDEO] - July 19, 2018
- At SDCC, Working Geek Moms Still Gotta Bring Home a Gift - July 19, 2018