If you’ve enjoyed Dead By Daylight and all of the horrors and skipped heartbeats that game has presented you over the past couple years, then you might be interested in checking out a new project the devs are working on called Deathgarden. Behaviour Interactive posted a brand new trailer for the multiplayer game that they’ll be debuting at PAX East in a few days, featuring a masked figured tied to some sort of device while another figure with a shield and gun approaches looking to kill it. The whole thing is kind of eerie and surreal in the same moment. Check it out!
The company gave IGN some additional details, noting that it would be a 5-on-1 shooter, saying that “Deathgarden is a brutal asymmetrical shooter, where powerful hunters prey on agile runners, in a spectacular dystopian bloodsport.” Considering the look and tone of the trailer, we’re guessing that one person is going to be the fully armored guy with the gun and the remaining five will be the lonely figures tied to whatever those devices are in the trailer. Should be a fun time! We’re going to PAX ourselves so we’ll try to give the game a spin and let you know what we think!
- Dead By Daylight's Latest Updates Hit the Public Test Server
- The Endless Mission Gets a Trailer Before PAX East Debut
- Tate Multimedia Shows Off 'Steel Rats' Ahead of PAX East
- Dead By Daylight Shows Off Their Third Year Roadmap
- Dead By Daylight Launch Their Own Lunar Event
- Dead By Daylight Shows Off The New Saw Chapter Highlights In New Video
- We Finally Get A Look At The Saw Killer In Dead By Daylight
- Jigsaw Teased As The Next Dead By Daylight Killer
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania’s Animated Series - July 21, 2018
- Several Overwatch League Players to Attend Olympic Committee Esports Summit - July 21, 2018
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date - July 21, 2018
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018