Bleeding Cool noted that C2E2 would have a debut from Source Point Press and Comic Experience, The Family Graves. A new four-issue mini-series by Tim Bach, Brian Atkins, Dijjo Lima, and Marco Della Verde.
Phil Graves is an alchemical engineer who has recently turned into an unpredictably shifting werewolf. He and his dysfunctional, mismatched family of monsters must race across dimensions to collect a set of magical mirrors in order to stop a chronal vampire from devouring the space-time continuum and destroying reality. But can the family hold together even as reality falls apart?
“At its heart, The Family Graves is a family drama-primarily about fathers and sons-dressed up in the teeth and claws of a monster adventure story,” said writer Tim Bach. “There’s yelling and hugging, tears and laughs, but also monsters and grand adventure. The Family Graves is a book for anyone who loves monsters, sci-fi/fantasy, family drama, and unabashedly fun comics.”
All four issues of The Family Graves will debut at the Source Point Press booth at C2E2, on their online store, as well as on comiXology.
Well, we have a little more info now — and a big preview to dig into:
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018