Bleeding Cool noted that C2E2 would have a debut from Source Point Press and Comic Experience, The Family Graves. A new four-issue mini-series by Tim Bach, Brian Atkins, Dijjo Lima, and Marco Della Verde.
Phil Graves is an alchemical engineer who has recently turned into an unpredictably shifting werewolf. He and his dysfunctional, mismatched family of monsters must race across dimensions to collect a set of magical mirrors in order to stop a chronal vampire from devouring the space-time continuum and destroying reality. But can the family hold together even as reality falls apart?
“At its heart, The Family Graves is a family drama-primarily about fathers and sons-dressed up in the teeth and claws of a monster adventure story,” said writer Tim Bach. “There’s yelling and hugging, tears and laughs, but also monsters and grand adventure. The Family Graves is a book for anyone who loves monsters, sci-fi/fantasy, family drama, and unabashedly fun comics.”
All four issues of The Family Graves will debut at the Source Point Press booth at C2E2, on their online store, as well as on comiXology.
Well, we have a little more info now — and a big preview to dig into:
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018