Ahead of C2E2, Dark Horse announced plans via press release to publish a Steven Universe coloring book in September. Featuring 45 original illustrations that you can ruin with your amateur crayon skills, the book will cost $14.99 and hit stores on September 26.
Steven Universe Coloring Book Volume 1 allows fans to head down to Beach City and create their own artistic vision through color! This book includes 45 original black-and-white illustrations by artists including Gale Galligan, Coleman Engle, Aatmaja Pandya, Constanza Yovaniniz, and Rica Diaz! Relive all your favorite moments from the show, from Ruby and Sapphire’s first meeting, to Stevonnie’s show down with Jasper, to Lars of the Stars—colored however you choose!
Check out the cover below:
- Ronda Rousey to Face Mickie James on WWE European Tour - April 23, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish ‘Mob Psycho 100’ Manga by ONE This Fall - April 23, 2018
- The Undertaker Returns to Comics with New BOOM! Studios Graphic Novel by Chad Dundas and Rodrigo Lorenzo - April 23, 2018
- Get All 17 Volumes of IDW’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Less Than $70 This Week on ComiXology - April 23, 2018
- You’ll Die Hard When You See This #CinemaCon2018 Standee for Dwayne Johnson’s Skyscraper - April 23, 2018