Ahead of C2E2, Dark Horse announced plans via press release to publish a Steven Universe coloring book in September. Featuring 45 original illustrations that you can ruin with your amateur crayon skills, the book will cost $14.99 and hit stores on September 26.
Steven Universe Coloring Book Volume 1 allows fans to head down to Beach City and create their own artistic vision through color! This book includes 45 original black-and-white illustrations by artists including Gale Galligan, Coleman Engle, Aatmaja Pandya, Constanza Yovaniniz, and Rica Diaz! Relive all your favorite moments from the show, from Ruby and Sapphire’s first meeting, to Stevonnie’s show down with Jasper, to Lars of the Stars—colored however you choose!
Check out the cover below:
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018