Ahead of C2E2, Dark Horse announced plans via press release to publish a Steven Universe coloring book in September. Featuring 45 original illustrations that you can ruin with your amateur crayon skills, the book will cost $14.99 and hit stores on September 26.
Steven Universe Coloring Book Volume 1 allows fans to head down to Beach City and create their own artistic vision through color! This book includes 45 original black-and-white illustrations by artists including Gale Galligan, Coleman Engle, Aatmaja Pandya, Constanza Yovaniniz, and Rica Diaz! Relive all your favorite moments from the show, from Ruby and Sapphire’s first meeting, to Stevonnie’s show down with Jasper, to Lars of the Stars—colored however you choose!
Check out the cover below:
- X-ual Healing: Deadpool Assassin #3, When the Brains Go Caving In - July 15, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Everything is Resolved by Punching in Exiles #5 - July 15, 2018
- 5 Previews for X-Men Comics Hitting Stores on July 18th - July 15, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Another Epic Magneto Meltdown is Imminent in X-Men Blue #31 - July 15, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Mister Sinister Takes on Cambridge Analytica in Hunt for Wolverine Adamantium Agenda #3 - July 15, 2018