Some cool news this week from Monolith as the company announced on Steam that Middle-Earth: Shadow of War will be receiving new DLC content in May in the form of a story expansion called Desolation Of Mordor. The company didn’t give out a lot of details about it, as you can see the full description below, but with a title like that, it doesn’t take much to figure out that you’re most likely going into the heart of Mordor to destroy whatever remains of Sauron’s powers and followers. The developers will be showing off new content for it every Thursday at 3pm PDT on their Twitch channel until it’s released on May 8th. No price was given for the DLC yet, but it will be included in the Expansion Pass if you purchased it.
The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion includes:
• NEW Story campaign
• NEW Side missions featuring Torvin
• NEW Human Mercenaries and Bodyguards
• NEW Region of Mordor – The Desert of Lithlad
• NEW Beasts: Were-wyrms
Play as Baranor, the Captain of the Tower from Minas Ithil, and travel deep behind enemy lines in the Eastern Deserts of Mordor.
Raise an Easterling Army to open a new front in the Shadow War.
Rendezvous with Torvin, the epic Dwarven Hunter, who journeyed deep into the Desolation of Mordor in pursuit of the legendary Were-wyrms.
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War's Next Update Will Remove In-Game Market
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Shows Off New Desolation of Mordor Cinematic
- Hi-Rez Studio Designers Allegedly Disagreed with Paladins's Loot Boxes
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Story DLC Blade of Galadriel Gets New Trailer for Launch
- Square Enix is Facing a Class Action Lawsuit in Japan Over Hoshi no Dragon Quest's Loot Boxes
- Seven: The Days Long Gone: Fantastic, if a Bit Too Unconventional
- The 21st Annual DICE Award Nominees Are Here