For those of you curious as to what kind of games you’ll be getting in April from Twitch Prime, the company has revealed the five games you’ll be able to pick up this month for free, just by having a membership. Those five games will be: Tales from the Borderlands, DubWars, SteamWorld Dig 2, Kingsway, and Tokyo 42.
This list isn’t all that shocking considering that the company actually revealed all their free games for the next two months a few weeks ago, but it’s cool to see that nothing changed over the last month and that all of the companies were still on board with giving away their content to subscribers. So far the response to the free games has been nothing but positive from the users who are currently signed up, primarily because it was an unexpected bonus added to Prime accounts when the company was simply selling them as a way to watch programming and donate money to your favorite streamers with few adds and expanded access in chat with other features to follow.
We most likely won’t see what the next line of free games will be until we near the end of the month, same as Xbox and PS4 do with their free game systems.
- Gearbox Denies Rumors That Borderlands 3 is an Xbox Exclusive
- Neill Blomkamp's Studio Will Broadcast Five Short Films on Twitch
- Inside Xbox Teases News For Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility
- Super League Gaming Launches SuperLeagueTV on Twitch
- Fortnite's Comet: Sign of the Apocalypse or Alien Conspiracy?
- Sea of Thieves Players in Uproar Over Someone Hitting Pirate Legend Status
- [SPOILERS] Let's Talk About Ready Player One: Spielberg Goes Guns-to-Radios Again
- Marvel Knights Gets a Brand New Design (UPDATE)
- Fortnite-Related Content is Setting New Records on YouTube
- Skybound Entertainment Reveals New VR Title ‘The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners’ - July 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Adds the Teen Titans to DC Universe Online - July 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Receives a New SDCC Trailer - July 18, 2018
- ‘Survived By’ Moves Into the Closed Beta Phase and Invites Everyone - July 18, 2018
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War’s Next Update Will Remove In-Game Market - July 18, 2018