Today on the PlayStation Blog, word came down the Chasm will finally be making its way to the PS4, along with the Vita and PC. Some of you may recall the game started as a Kickstarter project back in 2013, and at one point was a demo title for the PS4 before release in 2014. After being delayed a couple times over, we’re finally going to be seeing the game sometime this summer. Below is the official trailer and a description released for the game, but we’re suspecting we won’t get a date until around E3 this year.
Welcome to Chasm, an action adventure game in which you play a new recruit undertaking your first mission for the Guildean Kingdom. Thrilled to prove your worth as a knight, you track strange rumors that a mine vital to the war effort has been shut down. But what you discover in the mining town is worse than you imagined: The townspeople have begun to disappear, kidnapped by supernatural creatures emerging from the depths. Honor-bound to solve the mystery and restore peace to the Kingdom, you embark upon an epic adventure, with deadly battles against cunning monsters, exploration of ancient catacombs and castles, and powerful new equipment hidden at every turn. Though the overall story is the same for all players, your hero’s journey will be unique: each of the rooms has been hand-designed, and behind the scenes Chasm stitches these rooms together into a one-of-a-kind world map that will be your own.
- A Way Out is More than Just a Playable Prison Break Movie
- Have Toon Tumblers Revealed a Brand-New Infinity War Logo?
- Animus, Chasma Knights, and This One Summer: First Second May 2018 Solicits
- The Endless War Update Finally Comes To Warhammer 40K: Dawn Of War III
- Lara Croft Go Mirror Of Spirits Is Now Free On Mobile
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew - July 22, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game - July 22, 2018