Orioles Opening Day is a big deal in Baltimore. Fans from around the area usually take off from work to go downtown to enjoy the area’s festivities. Seriously, even if you don’t have a ticket to the game, the entire Downtown Baltimore area is in the game day spirit. From drink specials to free food, there’s plenty to do for guests of all ages — although this is very much a 21+ holiday!
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018