Orioles Opening Day is a big deal in Baltimore. Fans from around the area usually take off from work to go downtown to enjoy the area’s festivities. Seriously, even if you don’t have a ticket to the game, the entire Downtown Baltimore area is in the game day spirit. From drink specials to free food, there’s plenty to do for guests of all ages — although this is very much a 21+ holiday!
- Nerd Fashion: Jordandené Brings Nerd Power to Fashion and Podcasting - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food at Home: Don’t Fly Solo When Enjoying These Chewbacca Cake Cups - April 24, 2018
- Archie and the Gang Meet up with Sabrina on Yarn Chat Fiction App - April 23, 2018
- The Nerds Came, Saw, and Conquered Baltimore’s Power Plant Live: Photos - April 23, 2018
- Merch and More from the Star Wars Half Marathon at Disney World - April 23, 2018