Disney World tends to celebrate every major holiday with a lot of enthusiasm. From the international winter holiday celebrations at Epcot to the incredible Easter eggs you can find all over Disney World Resort — it’s always fun to celebrate the holidays in Disney World, no matter what you’re celebrating. For Easter this year, Disney’s chefs came up with some whimsical and creative eggs, with just the right amount of Disney flair to go with them!
#WaltDisneyWorld chefs created more than a dozen egg-cellent designs for our annual #Easter egg display at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. How many did you find? Share your favorites in the comments below. 🐰🌷 pic.twitter.com/iVGWJFb8vk
— Walt Disney World (@WaltDisneyWorld) March 31, 2018
If eggs aren’t your thing, Disney World had some other exciting Easter options!
— Walt Disney World Today (@WDWToday) March 30, 2018
— Walt Disney World Today (@WDWToday) April 1, 2018
You can even meet Mr. and Mrs. Bunny!
Happy Easter and Passover!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018