Disney World tends to celebrate every major holiday with a lot of enthusiasm. From the international winter holiday celebrations at Epcot to the incredible Easter eggs you can find all over Disney World Resort — it’s always fun to celebrate the holidays in Disney World, no matter what you’re celebrating. For Easter this year, Disney’s chefs came up with some whimsical and creative eggs, with just the right amount of Disney flair to go with them!
#WaltDisneyWorld chefs created more than a dozen egg-cellent designs for our annual #Easter egg display at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. How many did you find? Share your favorites in the comments below. 🐰🌷 pic.twitter.com/iVGWJFb8vk
— Walt Disney World (@WaltDisneyWorld) March 31, 2018
If eggs aren’t your thing, Disney World had some other exciting Easter options!
— Walt Disney World Today (@WDWToday) March 30, 2018
— Walt Disney World Today (@WDWToday) April 1, 2018
You can even meet Mr. and Mrs. Bunny!
Happy Easter and Passover!
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018
- Tranquil Ashes Cosplay Talks the Inspiration Behind This Fall’s CosGala Event in Baltimore - May 19, 2018
- Feeling the Deadpool Love? Check Out Hot Topic’s Buy 2, Get 1 Free on All Deadpool Items - May 19, 2018