Tomorrow night we get the penultimate episode of season 3 for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and while many are looking forward to the episode called ‘Guest Starring John Noble’, most of the buzz is focused on the following week’s season finale, which includes Rip Hunter (Arthur Darville), Jefferson Jackson (Franz Drameh), Jonah Hex (Johnathon Schaech), and John Constantine (Matt Ryan).
We know the show plans to have Constantine as a series regular if they get a fourth season. Renewals are expected but haven’t happened yet. Both the season 1 finale, introducing Hour Man (Patrick J. Adams), and the season 2 finale, showing the Legends broke time, were setups for the next season. Will this end with a setup for season 4, and is that why Constantine is there? Will any of the other guests become regulars? Wouldn’t having Constantine and Hex on the ship together for a while be fun?
Here is the synopsis for the season finale along with seven photos the CW has released to go with the episode.
‘The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly’ will air on April 9th.
The Legends plan to vanquish Mallus by using the totems doesn’t go as planned, forcing Rip to improvise. The team finds itself regrouping in the Wild West where they run into their old pal Jonah Hex. Sara leaves Ray in charge of watching Damien Darhk, while she comes up with a new plan. Meanwhile, Amaya is determined to find a way to use the totems to destroy Mallus.
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018