The Scotsman reports that 20 minutes of Avengers: Infinity War is to be screened early in Edinburgh and London, featuring scenes filmed in Edinburgh. The movie is released in the US and the UK on the 26th April, with an LA premiere on the 23rd, but they state that this event will take place on the 10th April. And that the Scarlet Witch Elizabeth Olsen, the Vision Paul Bettany, and director Joe Russo will be on hand for the presentation followed by a post-screening cocktail party and dinner.
Bleeding Cool gets the word that there may be more to it. And take this with as much salt as you fancy, I can’t verify sources but they certainly seem convincing.
Edinburgh Comic Con is on the 14th to 15th of April, and it is believed that both Olsen and Bettany intend to attend the show in full cosplay. It’s not an official guest appearance. They’re there to have fun, since they are in the city anyway. Though I’m sure the masks will come off at some point.
May I recommend Stormtrooper costumes? Always good to hide in a crowd…
And to confirm, this is the Edinburgh Comic Con in April and not the Scotland Comic Con in November. Just in case.
- J Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018