Top Cow’s series God Complex is coming up on its fifth episode. The series is described as:
“The world is full of hidden magic, monsters and gods! Paul is an everyday guy. Well, he’s really the god Apollo (no really), and he’s in hiding. Against great odds, Paul will battle monsters and demi-gods. He’ll even go to Hades and back to protect his mortal family. You’ll see why being Paul’s friend is dangerous… And being Paul is complex…”
But I had a chance to talk to writer Paul Jenkins about it, and he described it as:
“Imagine if the world were a digital society, in which the elite 1% were literally Gods who controlled the world’s data? On second thoughts, maybe we should describe God Complex as a documentary…”
Either way, it’s a really good read so far.
GOD COMPLEX #5
Story: Paul Jenkins, Bryan Lie
Art / Cover: Hendry Prasetya
Published: April 4, 2018
Age Rating: M
Seneca awakens into his new existence as an augmented human, only to find it is a life of pain and mental anguish. He has lost everything he once held dear, his nerve endings are on fire, and perhaps he has become a puppet of the Gods. But salvation beckons in the form of the nagging voice inside his head that leads him ever closer to finding the Trinity. He will have to go to the catacombs beneath the city in order to find an answer to the greatest secret of all Mankind.
- Arrow Season 6: Ricardo Diaz Makes His Play to Join the Quadrant - April 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: You Can Expect Fighting and Betrayals - April 19, 2018
- Bear Walker Crafts a ‘Lost in Space’-Inspired Skateboard - April 19, 2018
- ‘Taken’ Has Been Taken Off the Schedule by NBC - April 19, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: The Team Gets Help from Citizen Cold and [SPOILER] - April 19, 2018