JHU Comic Books, the comic store build on the back of Jim Hanley’s Universe, is changing, moving locations. Still in Manhattan, but it’s becoming a different kind of store.
And they’re doing it right now. As of last night, Good Friday, the store closed and people began to pack it up, moving to 481 3rd Ave on the corner of 33rd.
They will be open today at the old location, on 32E 32nd today, but the store will be a shell of itself. And if you pop by, you may be pressganged into helping out…
The new store needs a contractor to build out their bathroom… do you know anyone willing to work for store credit? Or an Air Conditioner repairman who will take payment in signed Amazing Spider-Man #798s?
Because, yes, Dan Slott will be at the new location on Wednesday to sign Amazing Spider-Man #798s (if you can get one) in the wake of the news that he will be launching Fantastic Four #1. Maybe he can tell you how Ike Perlmutter was talked round…
They will also have a CBCS authorized witness on hand if you’re into that kind of thing too. And you can help fund the move right here.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #798
(W) Dan Slott (A) Stuart Immonen (CA) Alex Ross
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 2
• Dan Slott’s final SPIDER-MAN story continues!
• The GREEN GOBLIN HAS RETURNED – and he’s exacting his ultimate revenge not only on SPIDER-MAN, but on everyone the wall-crawler loves!
• Norman Osborn’s offering NO QUARTER, an ultimatum that threatens to finish PETER PARKER once and for all!
Rated T In Shops: Apr 04, 2018
- UPDATED: Bleeding Cool’s Giant San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Party List - July 18, 2018
- Marvel Digital Originals – 40 Page Digital-First Comics, Start With Jessica Jones: Blindspot - July 18, 2018
- A New Status For Jim Rhodes, War Machine, in the Marvel Universe (Tony Stark: Iron Man #2 Spoilers) - July 18, 2018
- Is DC Gearing Martian Manhunter Up To Be Their Big Bad? (Spoilers) - July 18, 2018
- Heavy Metal Fills San Diego Comic-Con With Iron Maiden - July 18, 2018