Bleeding Cool Chatter is a new web series hosted by Bleeding Cool’s head film writer Kaitlyn Booth. This time, Kaitlyn is joined by fellow film and TV writers Bill Watters and Mary Anne Butler.
The Bleeding Cool staff have been on the edge of their seats waiting for Ready Player One, but no one has been more excited than Mary Anne and Bill. They are both huge fans of the book, and as the release date crept closer I decided that I would abstain from reading it. That way, the three of us could look at this movie from two different angles: as book fans and as someone who barely knows the basics of the book. So it’s not surprising that we really got into it when we sat down to talk about the movie.
- Kaitlyn’s SPOILER-FREE Review: here
Bill’s Review: here
Mary Anne’s Extensive Coverage: why the book haters are wrong, the gates and keys, and spoiler-filled talk about Spielberg changing guns to radios.
The first part of this video is spoiler free, and then some spoilers happen. We clearly say in the video where the spoilers begin. This review is also filled with spoilers for the book as well, but those don’t really kick in until we get into spoilers about the movie.
Bleeding Cool Chatter is now available is two different formats. Do you like watching it on video or would you like the audio only version to listen to in podcast form? Be sure to let us know what we can do to improve the show in the comments below.
- Did 'Ready Player One' Hype Translate to Box Office Success?
- Let's Take a Look at The Mattel WWE Entrance Greats Jeff Hardy
- In the Book: Ready Player One Key Quests and Gates Were Way Harder
- The New Trailer For Ready Player One Has A Hidden QR Code
- CinemaCon Sony Presentation Live Blog - April 23, 2018
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018