In case you’d like to try out Arms again for the Nintendo Switch, we’ve got some cool news as the company will be holding a Global Testpunch for every region to get in on the action and try the game out for free. The event already kicked off this morning at 12am PDT and will run through April 3rd and will feature all of the game’s characters as well as all of the available arms they come with so you can try out the entire online experience with pretty much anyone who owns a Switch.
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) March 27, 2018
The one thing that no one is addressing is… why? The game has been out since June 2017, and in the entire time it’s been running, there hasn’t been an event or a reason to hold an event like this since they did testing prior to launch. Nintendo doesn’t even offer a reason as to why they’re holding it in the first place. I guess if you’ve never played it or been on the face about owning it, this is a chance to try it out. We just don’t understand the timing.
- Castle of Heart is Now Live Exclusively on the Nintendo Switch
- Fortress Festoon: Exploring Geeky Jewelry and Watches from ThinkGeek
- Nintendo Switch's 5.0.0 Firmware Update Leaked by Parental Controls App
- Arms Announces a New U.S. and Canada Online Tournament for Switch
- Kirby: Star Allies Is Looking To Get A Demo In Early March
- Skybound Entertainment Reveals New VR Title ‘The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners’ - July 18, 2018
- Daybreak Games Adds the Teen Titans to DC Universe Online - July 18, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Receives a New SDCC Trailer - July 18, 2018
- ‘Survived By’ Moves Into the Closed Beta Phase and Invites Everyone - July 18, 2018
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War’s Next Update Will Remove In-Game Market - July 18, 2018