Fear the Walking Dead season 4 is set to premiere in two weeks as one-half of a double-header that includes the season 8 finale of The Walking Dead — and only days after they released the official season trailer, AMC released a new teaser for the series’ eagerly anticipated return that continues showing its new look and vibe: essentially, “A New World to Fear”:
The Walking Dead‘s Morgan (Lennie James) appears to survive TWD‘s “All Out War” against Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and the Saviors; and it also appears that at least part of FTWD‘s fourth-season timeline takes place either at the same time as TWD‘s timeline or possibly ahead of it (depending on where TWD picks up season 9 chronologically).
“Back east. There was a fight. Big fight. I didn’t know how to make it stop. Good people died. I lose people…and then I lose myself.” – Morgan
In season 4, we will see the world of Madison Clark (Kim Dickens) and her family through new eyes — the eyes of Morgan Jones (Lennie James), who is joining the story from the world of The Walking Dead. The characters’ immediate pasts mix with an uncertain present of struggle and discovery as they meet new friends, foes, and threats. They fight for each other, against each other and against a legion of the dead to somehow build an existence against the crushing pressure of lives coming apart. There will be darkness and light; terror and grace; and the heroic, mercenary and craven, all crashing together toward a new reality for Fear the Walking Dead.
AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead‘s fourth season stars Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo and Danay Garcia; as well as new series regulars Lennie James, Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman and Maggie Grace. Produced by AMC Studios, the series is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple; showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg; Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Gale Anne Hurd and Greg Nicotero.
Fear the Walking Dead season 4 premieres Sunday, April 15th at 10 p.m. ET/PT, following the extended season 8 finale of The Walking Dead; with FTWD airing at 9 p.m. ET/PT beginning Sunday, April 22nd.
- Heathers Season 1: Your Guide to Paramount Network’s 5-Night “Binge Event” - October 19, 2018
- Kidding Season 1, Episode 7 ‘Kintsugi’: “Mr. Pickles-san” Pays a Visit (PREVIEW) - October 19, 2018
- Charmed s01e02 ‘Let This Mother Out’: Can The Vera Sisters Trust Harry Greenwood? (PREVIEW) - October 19, 2018
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 13, Episode 7: ‘The Gang Does a Clip Show’ as Only They Can (REVIEW) - October 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead Season 9, Episode 3 ‘Warning Signs’: Saviors Want Answers from “The Widow” (PREVIEW) - October 19, 2018