DC Comics are to publish Action Comics #1000 shortly. You may have heard mention of it. 80th Anniversary of Superman and what not.
Published from midnight on Tuesday April 17th in participating stores, and Wednesday 18th more widely, DC Comics will be doing a shedload of promotion for the issue, featuring stories from the great and the good and kicking off the new run of Superman by Brian Bendis with a launch story by Jim Lee (which he is still drawing).
They are also encouraging retailers and fans to participate in social media using the hashtags #TheTrunksAreBack and #Superman80. Select posts with these hashtags will be pulled on to the DC Comics website and featured on the ACTION COMICS #1,000 page at http://www.dccomics.com/action1000 – currently redirecting to PR from the DC blog.
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018