DC Comics are to publish Action Comics #1000 shortly. You may have heard mention of it. 80th Anniversary of Superman and what not.
Published from midnight on Tuesday April 17th in participating stores, and Wednesday 18th more widely, DC Comics will be doing a shedload of promotion for the issue, featuring stories from the great and the good and kicking off the new run of Superman by Brian Bendis with a launch story by Jim Lee (which he is still drawing).
They are also encouraging retailers and fans to participate in social media using the hashtags #TheTrunksAreBack and #Superman80. Select posts with these hashtags will be pulled on to the DC Comics website and featured on the ACTION COMICS #1,000 page at http://www.dccomics.com/action1000 – currently redirecting to PR from the DC blog.
- The Deaths of [SPOILERS] in Next Week’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Annual #1 - April 19, 2018
- Want to See Infinity War with Donny Cates and Jim Zub or Deadpool 2 with Fabian Nicieza? - April 19, 2018
- The ComiXology Version of Action Comics #1000 is Missing Important Pages - April 19, 2018
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018