Some cool news for Call Of Duty fans as it was revealed today that the classic Xbox 360 title Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has officially been made backwards compatible, allowing players to play it on Xbox One immediately. The news came down via Major Nelson on Twitter and was pretty much met with praise for bringing one of the console’s most significant titles of the previous decade to the current gen system.
— 💬 Larry Hryb (@majornelson) March 29, 2018
Like all backwards compatible games, all you need to do is throw in a copy of the game into your Xbox One and download it to the console. Since it is a 360 title, the player pool is pulled from the previous 360 version and not a modern list of players, so you may have a little trouble finding other players at first. Give it a couple days and we’re sure someone will start a Reddit thread somewhere coordinating times for players to get on together and get matches going. We’re pretty confident based on the game’s popularity that it won’t take long for everyone with a copy and a new system to get on board and start pulling all-nighters again.
- More Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Rumors Say Game Will Be Like Overwatch
- Sledgehammer Games Announces Overhaul to Call Of Duty: WWII's Divisions
- The Truth About Video Games and Violence According to Science
- Activision Will Now Host Their Own Weekly Streams on Twitch
- Controlling the Finesse: We Review the Lexip 3DM-Pro Gaming Mouse
- Call of Duty: WWII Adds an Updated Modern Warfare Map to Multiplayer
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is Apparently Getting Remastered
- Ludenso Reveal New AR Headset Called MagiMask - October 17, 2018
- World of Tanks Blitz Teams With Mad Max Artist for Halloween Event - October 17, 2018
- Paizo Officially Releases a New Starfinder Guide with Alien Archive 2 - October 17, 2018
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018