Looks like Marvel is doubling up ahead of the holiday weekend… another one of Pepe Larraz‘s lithographs for Avengers #1, this time with Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider. I hope to find out exactly how one may acquire them shortly…
AVENGERS #1 will reunite the powerful Big Three, with Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man joining Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Hulk (Jennifer Walters) and Doctor Strange as they fight as one to save the world from one of their most powerful enemies yet.
Check out your first look at the new Avengers team, drawn by celebrated 2018 Young Gun Pepe Larraz! This art will be available as special character lithos starting this May, as part of Marvel’s AVENGERS #1 celebration. Retailers can find more information in this week’s Marvel Mailer.
Written by JASON AARON
Art and Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
On Sale 5/2/18
And here are the previous two if you want to slot them together…
- DC Comics Reprints Brian Bendis’ First Batman Story from 2000 in Pearl #1 - July 23, 2018
- DragonVine Comics or Oregon, Recipient of Inaugural Dave Hawksworth Memorial Comic Shop Improvement Award. - July 23, 2018
- DC Will Create Blank Comics For 24-Hour Comic Day – But Have They Got It All Wrong? - July 23, 2018
- The Simpsons Comic to Stop After 25 Years – Bongo to Close? - July 23, 2018
- BBC Releases Entire SDCC ‘Doctor Who’ Panel Video From Hall H - July 23, 2018