Looks like Marvel is doubling up ahead of the holiday weekend… another one of Pepe Larraz‘s lithographs for Avengers #1, this time with Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider. I hope to find out exactly how one may acquire them shortly…
AVENGERS #1 will reunite the powerful Big Three, with Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man joining Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Hulk (Jennifer Walters) and Doctor Strange as they fight as one to save the world from one of their most powerful enemies yet.
Check out your first look at the new Avengers team, drawn by celebrated 2018 Young Gun Pepe Larraz! This art will be available as special character lithos starting this May, as part of Marvel’s AVENGERS #1 celebration. Retailers can find more information in this week’s Marvel Mailer.
Written by JASON AARON
Art and Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
On Sale 5/2/18
And here are the previous two if you want to slot them together…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018