In likely the most ambitious crossover in food and fashion we’ve seen this week, Saucony announced they are teaming up with Dunkin Donuts to release a line of running shoes, just in time for the Boston Marathon!
We donut think you're ready for this jelly. Meet the Saucony x Dunkin' Kinvara 9 🍩
Check out our stories for a closer look at the sweetest kicks you never knew you needed. Preorder today at https://t.co/abknGvnezd.#WelcomeToBoston #RunYourWorld @DunkinBoston pic.twitter.com/HDSYgxdzYo
— Saucony (@saucony) March 27, 2018
The Saucony x Dunkin’ Kinvara 9 looks like a solid, stable shoe for joggers;
- EVERUNTM topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Minimal upper design for a superior lightweight fit
- Woven heel support
- EVA + midsole
I’ve worn Saucony shoes in the past for weightlifting, and I can tell you first hand how comfortable they are. I haven’t owned a pair in years, but this may be the motivation I need to get a new pair.
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018
- Shirts, Pins, and More Merchandise Available at Disneyland’s Pixar Fest - April 20, 2018
- Dealing with Childhood Trauma: Dodo, a Review - April 20, 2018