In likely the most ambitious crossover in food and fashion we’ve seen this week, Saucony announced they are teaming up with Dunkin Donuts to release a line of running shoes, just in time for the Boston Marathon!
We donut think you're ready for this jelly. Meet the Saucony x Dunkin' Kinvara 9 🍩
Check out our stories for a closer look at the sweetest kicks you never knew you needed. Preorder today at https://t.co/abknGvnezd.#WelcomeToBoston #RunYourWorld @DunkinBoston pic.twitter.com/HDSYgxdzYo
— Saucony (@saucony) March 27, 2018
The Saucony x Dunkin’ Kinvara 9 looks like a solid, stable shoe for joggers;
- EVERUNTM topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Minimal upper design for a superior lightweight fit
- Woven heel support
- EVA + midsole
I’ve worn Saucony shoes in the past for weightlifting, and I can tell you first hand how comfortable they are. I haven’t owned a pair in years, but this may be the motivation I need to get a new pair.
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018