In likely the most ambitious crossover in food and fashion we’ve seen this week, Saucony announced they are teaming up with Dunkin Donuts to release a line of running shoes, just in time for the Boston Marathon!
We donut think you're ready for this jelly. Meet the Saucony x Dunkin' Kinvara 9 🍩
Check out our stories for a closer look at the sweetest kicks you never knew you needed. Preorder today at https://t.co/abknGvnezd.#WelcomeToBoston #RunYourWorld @DunkinBoston pic.twitter.com/HDSYgxdzYo
— Saucony (@saucony) March 27, 2018
The Saucony x Dunkin’ Kinvara 9 looks like a solid, stable shoe for joggers;
- EVERUNTM topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Minimal upper design for a superior lightweight fit
- Woven heel support
- EVA + midsole
I’ve worn Saucony shoes in the past for weightlifting, and I can tell you first hand how comfortable they are. I haven’t owned a pair in years, but this may be the motivation I need to get a new pair.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018