Saga has a long history of cold open splash pages that make you burst out laughing in store, turn your stomach, or make you feel you have to put them down straight away as your Aunt Muriel is stood behind you, judging. And as Saga reaches its 50th issue today, Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan do their thing.
Our two leads take a… dip.
SAGA #50 CVR A STAPLES
(W) Brian K. Vaughan (A/CA) Fiona Staples
SAGA TURNS 50!
To help their friends, Hazel and her parents risk everything to visit a dangerous new world. Celebrating 50 consecutive issues by the same award-winning creative team. Plus, the winners of the latest SAGA COSTUME CONTEST are revealed exclusively in “To Be Continued,” the letters page showcasing the best readers in comics!In Shops: Mar 28, 2018
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018