Saga has a long history of cold open splash pages that make you burst out laughing in store, turn your stomach, or make you feel you have to put them down straight away as your Aunt Muriel is stood behind you, judging. And as Saga reaches its 50th issue today, Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan do their thing.
Our two leads take a… dip.
SAGA #50 CVR A STAPLES
(W) Brian K. Vaughan (A/CA) Fiona Staples
SAGA TURNS 50!
To help their friends, Hazel and her parents risk everything to visit a dangerous new world. Celebrating 50 consecutive issues by the same award-winning creative team. Plus, the winners of the latest SAGA COSTUME CONTEST are revealed exclusively in “To Be Continued,” the letters page showcasing the best readers in comics!In Shops: Mar 28, 2018
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018