Are you ready to try some new food in Magic Kingdom? I certainly am, and looking at all of these new treats is making me even more excited for my next trip! From cupcakes to slushies, there’s something for everyone here:
The park also offers Dulce De Leche ice cream at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (April only); Italian Cream Cake at Pinocchio’s Village Haus; Ham, Brie, and Grain Mustard Sandwich as well as a Smoked Turkey, Swiss and Cranberry Aïoli Sandwich at Gaston’s Tavern; and Shrimp Wedge Salad at Columbia Harbor House.
These are just a few of the many offerings, though. Check out the full list right here!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018