Are you ready to try some new food in Magic Kingdom? I certainly am, and looking at all of these new treats is making me even more excited for my next trip! From cupcakes to slushies, there’s something for everyone here:
The park also offers Dulce De Leche ice cream at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (April only); Italian Cream Cake at Pinocchio’s Village Haus; Ham, Brie, and Grain Mustard Sandwich as well as a Smoked Turkey, Swiss and Cranberry Aïoli Sandwich at Gaston’s Tavern; and Shrimp Wedge Salad at Columbia Harbor House.
These are just a few of the many offerings, though. Check out the full list right here!
- Nerd Food at Home: Don’t Fly Solo When Enjoying These Chewbacca Cake Cups - April 24, 2018
- Archie and the Gang Meet up with Sabrina on Yarn Chat Fiction App - April 23, 2018
- The Nerds Came, Saw, and Conquered Baltimore’s Power Plant Live: Photos - April 23, 2018
- Merch and More from the Star Wars Half Marathon at Disney World - April 23, 2018
- Pop-Up Con WICOMICON Saves the Day After Universal FanCon Postponement - April 23, 2018