Are you ready to try some new food in Magic Kingdom? I certainly am, and looking at all of these new treats is making me even more excited for my next trip! From cupcakes to slushies, there’s something for everyone here:
The park also offers Dulce De Leche ice cream at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (April only); Italian Cream Cake at Pinocchio’s Village Haus; Ham, Brie, and Grain Mustard Sandwich as well as a Smoked Turkey, Swiss and Cranberry Aïoli Sandwich at Gaston’s Tavern; and Shrimp Wedge Salad at Columbia Harbor House.
These are just a few of the many offerings, though. Check out the full list right here!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018