The game is barely two weeks old and already Nintendo is sending updates for Kirby Star Allies to enhance the game and give you a little more variety. This week, the company sent out their 2.0 update for the game, which added five new characters to the mix from Kirby’s past, along with a couple extra additions as you can see from the update notes below.
- Added three new Dream Friends: Marx, Gooey, and Rick & Kine & Coo.
- Added one new celebration picture to complete by collecting Picture Pieces.
- Fixed several issues to enhance gameplay.
Now granted, none of these characters are going to be game changers, nor are they really improving the quality of your groups as a couple of them can’t do anything special and are simply enemies you can inhale and use as star weapon. But its still nice to see them be added to make the game feel more like a complete Kirby game on a brand new console. We’ll see how long it takes Nintendo to add more characters, or even better, start adding new content with throwback minigames to the NES and SNES titles. Be honest, you kinda wanna see Megaton Punch in this game.
- Questing with Frenemies: We Review Kirby Star Allies
- MLB The Show 18 Review: If You Liked Last Year's Game, You'll Like This One
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for March 13-19, 2018
- Nintendo Releases Two New Kirby Star Allies Trailers
- Nintendo Finally Confirm There is a Demo for Kirby Star Allies
- Nintendo Shows Off Some Gameplay From Kirby Star Allies
- Fear The Wolves Receives a Pair of Videos to Aid Players - July 16, 2018
- There’s a Shortage of Copies of Octopath Traveler in Japan - July 15, 2018
- According to Multiple Reports, Pokémon GO Fest Was a Success This Time - July 15, 2018
- MoonQuest is Finally Released After Seven Years of Development - July 15, 2018
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shut Down - July 15, 2018