Today sees Brian Michael Bendis‘s final issue of Jessica Jones, the character he co-created with Michael Gaydos for Marvel’s MAX imprint and the comic book Alias. As he puts it in the backmatter, this may be the last time he ever writes the character.
We’ll pull apart some of the strands in Jessica Jones #18 later today, as well as where they come from. But for now, we also get a look ahead for who will take over Bendis and Gaydos on the comic book.
Bendis teased that the book would be getting a female creative team. She was shown on Jim Cheung‘s Marvel Fresh Start image but hadn’t had an official relaunch announcement from Marvel. However, from this teaser page, we might get one soon…
Like the Ms. Marvel suit. Back in spandex already, Jessica? Fallen off the superheroic wagon?
Either way. Back in the autumn…
JESSICA JONES #18
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Michael Gaydos (CA) David Mack
• As the creators of Jessica Jones leave her to an all-new team next issue, they bid her farewell with one last very special story – a truly incredible tale that no one ever gets to see.
• Be here for an unforgettable issue that ties threads together from all over the amazing Marvel Universe.
Parental Advisory In Shops: Mar 28, 2018
- 265 Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From She-Hulk to Mrs Rick & Morty - July 20, 2018
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018