Ah, nothing like a Marvel teaser in the form of some jigsaw-type affair… and so it is for the release of the new Avengers #1 from Jason Aaron and Ed McGuinness, as the team assembles… in bits. Starting with Captain Marvel and Iron Man, as drawn by Pepe Larraz.
AVENGERS #1 will reunite the powerful Big Three, with Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man joining Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Hulk (Jennifer Walters) and Doctor Strange as they fight as one to save the world from one of their most powerful enemies yet.
Check out your first look at the new Avengers team, drawn by celebrated 2018 Young Gun Pepe Larraz! This art will be available as special character lithos starting this May, as part of Marvel’s AVENGERS #1 celebration. Retailers can find more information in this week’s Marvel Mailer.
Written by JASON AARON
Art and Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
On Sale 5/2/18
Jennifer Walters, still Hulk not She-Hulk…
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Batman #50 and Catwoman #1 Fully Returnable, #SorryNotSorry - July 18, 2018
- Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour – DC’s 5-Week Event for Hallowe’en - July 18, 2018