I love nothing more than Disney-inspired beauty products — especially when it involves Maleficent, the most badass fairy of them all. This weekend at (Re)Generation Who I came across a table of nerdy products from 42 Nerdtastic Place. The shop started in 2014, and has grown over the years. They sell a variety of nerd-inspired products, including candles, body care, jewelry, and more. I opted for the Sorceress Goth Lip Balm, as I have zero control and will buy anything Maleficent themed.
The lip balm was sealed in plastic, but it didn’t take long to unwrap. According to their website:
“This black pearl, goth lip balm sheer is inspired by the wicked sorceress. The black pearl sheer has a hint of glitter for a multi-layered look. This sheer not only gives you a hint of shine but it gives you the enjoyment of a lip balm. Your ‘Sorceress’ lip sheer also has a fig scent for added depth. Great gift for a fantasy lovers, magicians or anybody who needs a pop of color.”
While I’m no stranger to black lipstick, sometimes I just want a hint of color. This did exactly that, and it gave my lips a nice shimmery look. It did an excellent job of hydrating my lips, and it smelled great too! I didn’t feel the need to re-apply this every hour or so like with other lip balms, so this product is worth it.
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018