Move over, rose gold — millennial pink is the newest color trend this spring, and Disney is jumping in on the trend. Starting in late April, both US Parks will be selling these eye-catching Minnie Ears and always-trendy spirit jerseys. If the rose gold ears were any indication, these pink additions will sell out quickly for a while. I’m sure the parks will have some difficulty keeping these in stock, but if you wait a month or so for the hype to die down, you’ll likely be able to get a pair (or a shirt)!
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018
- When the Superhero Shows up After the End of the World: Kamikaze - April 25, 2018
- Meet the Creators Behind the New Harveys Steamboat Willie Line at Disney Springs - April 25, 2018
- CinemaCon 2018: Join Bleeding Cool’s Focus Features Presentation LIVE-BLOG! - April 25, 2018