Move over, rose gold — millennial pink is the newest color trend this spring, and Disney is jumping in on the trend. Starting in late April, both US Parks will be selling these eye-catching Minnie Ears and always-trendy spirit jerseys. If the rose gold ears were any indication, these pink additions will sell out quickly for a while. I’m sure the parks will have some difficulty keeping these in stock, but if you wait a month or so for the hype to die down, you’ll likely be able to get a pair (or a shirt)!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018