Move over, rose gold — millennial pink is the newest color trend this spring, and Disney is jumping in on the trend. Starting in late April, both US Parks will be selling these eye-catching Minnie Ears and always-trendy spirit jerseys. If the rose gold ears were any indication, these pink additions will sell out quickly for a while. I’m sure the parks will have some difficulty keeping these in stock, but if you wait a month or so for the hype to die down, you’ll likely be able to get a pair (or a shirt)!
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018