Marvel has finally revealed exactly what Infinity Countdown is counting down to: Infinity Wars, a new super-mega-crossover event from the creative team of Gerry Duggan, Mike Deodato Jr., and Frank Martin.
In INFINITY WARS: PRIME #1, the heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe reap what they sow as their frantic search for the Infinity Stones leads to cosmic madness like never before. The simmering events of recent months spiral into something much, much bigger in this colossal story.
Not much is revealed beyond that, and the cover by Deodato below, but we can expect to learn more at C2E2 next week. If we were a betting man, though, we’d say there’s a pretty good chance the Marvel Universe will be shaken to its core and nothing will ever be the same again. Until the next super-mega-crossover event, of course.
- Grant Gustin, Tom Cavanagh, and Carlos Valdes Set for ‘Jay and Silent Bob Reboot’ as Kevin Smith Wins an Inkpot - July 21, 2018
- Report: Colony Stealth-Cancelled by USA - July 21, 2018
- Watch the Comic-Con Trailer for Syfy’s Deadly Class and Earn 100 Punk Points - July 21, 2018
- Sean Gunn Defends Brother James Gunn After Guardians of the Galaxy Firing - July 21, 2018
- Bernie Wrightson’s Frankenstein Gets the Artist’s Edition Treatment at IDW - July 21, 2018