Marvel has finally revealed exactly what Infinity Countdown is counting down to: Infinity Wars, a new super-mega-crossover event from the creative team of Gerry Duggan, Mike Deodato Jr., and Frank Martin.
In INFINITY WARS: PRIME #1, the heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe reap what they sow as their frantic search for the Infinity Stones leads to cosmic madness like never before. The simmering events of recent months spiral into something much, much bigger in this colossal story.
Not much is revealed beyond that, and the cover by Deodato below, but we can expect to learn more at C2E2 next week. If we were a betting man, though, we’d say there’s a pretty good chance the Marvel Universe will be shaken to its core and nothing will ever be the same again. Until the next super-mega-crossover event, of course.
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018