Marvel has finally revealed exactly what Infinity Countdown is counting down to: Infinity Wars, a new super-mega-crossover event from the creative team of Gerry Duggan, Mike Deodato Jr., and Frank Martin.
In INFINITY WARS: PRIME #1, the heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe reap what they sow as their frantic search for the Infinity Stones leads to cosmic madness like never before. The simmering events of recent months spiral into something much, much bigger in this colossal story.
Not much is revealed beyond that, and the cover by Deodato below, but we can expect to learn more at C2E2 next week. If we were a betting man, though, we’d say there’s a pretty good chance the Marvel Universe will be shaken to its core and nothing will ever be the same again. Until the next super-mega-crossover event, of course.
- Dan DiDio Congratulates Tom King on Batman Selling 100K+ for 50 Issues - April 26, 2018
- IDW’s Tom Waltz Teases “Top Secret” G.I. Joe Project for September - April 26, 2018
- Here are Your 2018 Eisner Nominees - April 26, 2018
- Dark Horse to Turn Portland Soccer Players into Superheroes for National Superhero Day - April 26, 2018
- Disney Channel to Launch Anime-Inspired ‘Star Wars: Resistance’ Cartoon from Dave Filoni This Fall - April 26, 2018