Who says print is dead? Longstanding British film print magazine Empire has announced the launch of a new magazine focused on television. After all, television is the new film right now.
Entitled Pilot TV, it is getting its own pilot with a first issue out in April. No soaps.
Pilot TV is the very first magazine of its kind. A magazine dedicated to the wonderful time-consuming, life-consuming world of cinematic television. We will tell you what’s worth watching, why and in what order, dig deep into the stories behind the shows that are about to change your life and revisit those shows that you already hold close to your heart.
And now you have the chance to get your hands on a copy before anyone else. Click the button below to pre-order your copy of Pilot TV and guarantee delivery to your door – free! – on the 5th April. Hurry, orders must be placed before 12pm on Monday 2nd April.
That link would be right here.
- MLB 2018: Can the Dodgers Hold Off the Rockies and Diamondbacks in the NL West?
- Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi Gets a Hot Toys Release
- The Sandlot Gets a Wave of Funko Pops, and We Need Them Now!
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018