Who says print is dead? Longstanding British film print magazine Empire has announced the launch of a new magazine focused on television. After all, television is the new film right now.
Entitled Pilot TV, it is getting its own pilot with a first issue out in April. No soaps.
Pilot TV is the very first magazine of its kind. A magazine dedicated to the wonderful time-consuming, life-consuming world of cinematic television. We will tell you what’s worth watching, why and in what order, dig deep into the stories behind the shows that are about to change your life and revisit those shows that you already hold close to your heart.
And now you have the chance to get your hands on a copy before anyone else. Click the button below to pre-order your copy of Pilot TV and guarantee delivery to your door – free! – on the 5th April. Hurry, orders must be placed before 12pm on Monday 2nd April.
That link would be right here.
- MLB 2018: Can the Dodgers Hold Off the Rockies and Diamondbacks in the NL West?
- Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi Gets a Hot Toys Release
- The Sandlot Gets a Wave of Funko Pops, and We Need Them Now!
- Alan Davis Joins Captain America #703 - April 26, 2018
- Which Back Issues are Getting the Avengers: Infinity War Effect – and Which Ones Might Be About To - April 26, 2018
- Many Armors of Iron Man Mini-Comic Given Away for Tony Stark: Iron Man Launch Party - April 26, 2018
- Why the Movie Thanos is More Chilling Than the Comic Book Thanos [Minor Spoilers] - April 26, 2018
- Almost All Marvel Comics Nominated for Eisners This Year Have Been Cancelled - April 26, 2018