Solo: A Star Wars Story is in theaters in May, and all of the merchandise for the film should be hitting stores anytime now. Some of it can be found all over the country at the moment, and today we got our hands on the LEGO Brickheadz figure for the smuggler himself Han Solo. We put it together and are going to give you a peek!
Like all LEGO Brickheadz, this one comes in a small box and retails for $9.99. There are two Brickheadz out in support of Solo: Han and a Chewie, which was already sold out from the store where I found Han. I love the little boxes for these with their pics of the figure and character art all over the place. I almost did not want to open it, I like the packaging on them that much. Nothing surprising on the box; we have all seen this shot of Solo from other boxes and such for months now.
Once you do open the box, the figure comes in two bags of bricks. These are pretty quick little builds — it only takes me about 20 minutes tops to get these done. And that is mostly because of the hair. There are a lot of tiny pieces in play here, so make sure to do these in a place where you have lots of space to spread the bricks out to make sure you don’t lose any.
The figure itself is awesome. The pictures do not do this one justice. I love all the little extras on here — the holster on his leg, the hair part, even the folded collar on his undershirt. They just did a really good job capturing his look in brick form.
I was on the fence about buying this one when it was revealed, but I’m glad I did now. He will make a welcome addition to my Brickheadz collection. If you look hard enough, you can find this in stores now. If not, they will be everywhere in April.
- LEGO The Incredibles Announced For Multiple Consoles in June
- Sterling K. Brown Shares a Behind-the-Scenes Video from The Predator
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: Will Avengers: Infinity War Affect the Series?
- [#WonderCon] Inside the Writers' Room: Shows That Inspire
- Avengers 4 Co-Writer Talks About Captain Marvel's Powers
- Steven Spielberg Confirms Indiana Jones 5 Production Start Date
- [#WonderCon] That Time George Lucas Visited the Ready Player One Set
- The Cosplay Masquerade of WonderCon 2018 (PHOTOS)
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller Will Serve as Executive Producers for Solo: A Star Wars Story
- "You Have No Idea What Avengers 4 Is" According to the Writer
- Bleeding Cool at the SDCC Hasbro Fan Breakfast: Star Wars, Marvel Legends, Transformers, and More! - July 19, 2018
- Check Out a Ton of Pics from the NECA Booth at SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Toys That Made Us Season 3 Will Feature Power Rangers, Wrestling, TMNT, and My Little Pony - July 19, 2018
- Check Out the DC Multiverse Figures at the Mattel Booth at SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Visiting Hordak’s Lair on SDCC Preview Night at SDCC - July 19, 2018