Another (Re)Generation Who has come and gone. This year’s con featured some very special guests –including Peter Capaldi, Peter Davison, and Michelle Gomez. The family-friendly event has plenty for guests of all ages to enjoy, and it was evident from this weekend’s crowds that this con was only going to keep growing. The cosplay I saw this weekend was creative, fun, and showed that Doctor Who is indeed for everybody. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the cosplay from this year’s (Re)Generation Who!
- 5 Alternative Events You Can Attend in Lieu of Universal FanCon - April 23, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Whimsical Minnie Mouse Best Friends Forever Line - April 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018