Another (Re)Generation Who has come and gone. This year’s con featured some very special guests –including Peter Capaldi, Peter Davison, and Michelle Gomez. The family-friendly event has plenty for guests of all ages to enjoy, and it was evident from this weekend’s crowds that this con was only going to keep growing. The cosplay I saw this weekend was creative, fun, and showed that Doctor Who is indeed for everybody. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the cosplay from this year’s (Re)Generation Who!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018