The premiere of Legion season two is almost upon us and that means we have more marketing and promo. First we have a nice behind-the-scenes featurette that shows off some new footage and has the various cast members talking about where their characters are going into season two.
— Legion (@LegionFX) March 26, 2018
Next we have a little featurette focused on the Shadow King and Lenny. We know that Lenny is making an appearance this season and that the Shadow King is going to appear in multiple forms again.
If we get more of Aubrey Plaza’s completely insane performance than we’re good with it. She was one of the strongest parts of the first season and twisting a way for her to come back is a very good move.
Summary: David Haller is a troubled young man diagnosed as schizophrenic, but after a strange encounter, he discovers special powers that will change his life forever.
Legion, created by Noah Hawley, stars Dan Stevens, Aubrey Plaza, Rachel Keller, Bill Irwin, Jeremie Harris, and Amber Midthunder. Legion season 2 will be released on April 3rd.
- Let's Talk About Legion Season 2 Episode 3, "Chapter 11"
- Let's Talk About 'Legion' Season 2 Episode 2, "Chapter 10"
- Let's Talk About 'Legion' Season 2 Premiere, "Chapter 9"
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018