The premiere of Legion season two is almost upon us and that means we have more marketing and promo. First we have a nice behind-the-scenes featurette that shows off some new footage and has the various cast members talking about where their characters are going into season two.
— Legion (@LegionFX) March 26, 2018
Next we have a little featurette focused on the Shadow King and Lenny. We know that Lenny is making an appearance this season and that the Shadow King is going to appear in multiple forms again.
If we get more of Aubrey Plaza’s completely insane performance than we’re good with it. She was one of the strongest parts of the first season and twisting a way for her to come back is a very good move.
Summary: David Haller is a troubled young man diagnosed as schizophrenic, but after a strange encounter, he discovers special powers that will change his life forever.
Legion, created by Noah Hawley, stars Dan Stevens, Aubrey Plaza, Rachel Keller, Bill Irwin, Jeremie Harris, and Amber Midthunder. Legion season 2 will be released on April 3rd.
- Let's Talk About 'Legion' Season 2 Episode 5, "Chapter 13"
- Let's Talk About Legion Season 2 Episode 3, "Chapter 11"
- Let's Talk About 'Legion' Season 2 Episode 2, "Chapter 10"
- Let's Talk About 'Legion' Season 2 Premiere, "Chapter 9"
- Keanu Reeves Says He Doesn’t Know If Bill & Ted 3 Will Become a Reality - July 15, 2018
- New Poster and Trailer for A Simple Favor - July 15, 2018
- Character Posters for Christopher Robin Give Us a Close Up Look at the Animals - July 15, 2018
- Dwayne Johnson Says There is “No Need” To Talk to Tyrese About the Fast and Furious Feud - July 15, 2018
- Laurence Fishburne Isn’t Sure He’ll Return to the DCEU - July 14, 2018