The premiere of Legion season two is almost upon us and that means we have more marketing and promo. First we have a nice behind-the-scenes featurette that shows off some new footage and has the various cast members talking about where their characters are going into season two.
— Legion (@LegionFX) March 26, 2018
Next we have a little featurette focused on the Shadow King and Lenny. We know that Lenny is making an appearance this season and that the Shadow King is going to appear in multiple forms again.
If we get more of Aubrey Plaza’s completely insane performance than we’re good with it. She was one of the strongest parts of the first season and twisting a way for her to come back is a very good move.
Summary: David Haller is a troubled young man diagnosed as schizophrenic, but after a strange encounter, he discovers special powers that will change his life forever.
Legion, created by Noah Hawley, stars Dan Stevens, Aubrey Plaza, Rachel Keller, Bill Irwin, Jeremie Harris, and Amber Midthunder. Legion season 2 will be released on April 3rd.
- Let's Talk About 'Legion' Season 2 Episode 5, "Chapter 13"
- Let's Talk About Legion Season 2 Episode 3, "Chapter 11"
- Let's Talk About 'Legion' Season 2 Episode 2, "Chapter 10"
- Let's Talk About 'Legion' Season 2 Premiere, "Chapter 9"
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: The Return of Wilson Fisk Featurette - October 17, 2018
- Demián Bichir Has Entered Negotiations to Star in Godzilla vs. Kong - October 17, 2018
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Wraps as Tom Holland Shares Some Images - October 17, 2018