In case you’d like to dive into the world of Detective Pikachu before playing the game, The Pokémon Company has decided to give you a taste of the world for free on Amazon. The book is called Episode 0-Eevee’s Case and focuses a bit on the origins of the only talking Pikachu in the world of Pokémon who also decided to become a crime-solving Sherlock Holmes of his people.
The book is totally free on Amazon, but it is a digital download only, so you’ll only be able to check it out in PDF form or on your Kindle. We have a small synopsis of the book below, which leads into the 3DS game that was released on March 23rd. Enjoy!
This is a prequel story written to commemorate the release of the Detective Pikachu video game for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems! As a self-proclaimed great detective, Pikachu can somehow understand what people are saying. His only wish is to meet someone who can understand him in the same way. One day, an Eevee comes to the great Detective Pikachu and asks him to find the culprit who messed up the yard at its home!
- Nintendo Applies For New Several Trademarks Including Wario Land
- Detective Pikachu is No Ordinary Pikachu According to Latest Trailer
- Several Remakes Coming to the 3DS This Year from Nintendo
- Detective Pikachu gives us Old-Man Pikachu for the Sake of Variety
- A Wild Mewtwo Appears in the Latest Detective Pikachu Trailer
- Rita Ora Joins the Already Weirdly Impressive Cast of Detective Pikachu
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew - July 22, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game - July 22, 2018