Oh my goodness. Look at these. Coming soon to Shanghai Disneyland, these adorable character donuts will be joining other fun Mickey-shaped donuts at Remy’s Patisserie.
As you can see, they make some delicious-looking sweets, and I really hope these make their way to the American parks in the future. I know a few of us who absolutely need to try these… for research purposes.
- Barzinga at Kansas City BBQ to Enjoy Top Gun and SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Tasting Super Hero Ice Cream at SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018