Oh my goodness. Look at these. Coming soon to Shanghai Disneyland, these adorable character donuts will be joining other fun Mickey-shaped donuts at Remy’s Patisserie.
As you can see, they make some delicious-looking sweets, and I really hope these make their way to the American parks in the future. I know a few of us who absolutely need to try these… for research purposes.
- Nerd Food: Pixar Candy Available at Pixar Fest in Disneyland - April 26, 2018
- New Disney Summer Fashions: Dresses, Activewear, and More - April 26, 2018
- Pixar Pal-A-Round Designs Unveiled for Pixar Pier - April 26, 2018
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018