Oh my goodness. Look at these. Coming soon to Shanghai Disneyland, these adorable character donuts will be joining other fun Mickey-shaped donuts at Remy’s Patisserie.
As you can see, they make some delicious-looking sweets, and I really hope these make their way to the American parks in the future. I know a few of us who absolutely need to try these… for research purposes.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018