If you’re on the internet, you’ve no doubt seen the many videos for the GlamGlow masks. They’re bright, colorful, and they even do special runs based on popular franchises! Recently I got my hands on their Sonic Blue Gravitymud Firming Treatment, and I was ready to be amazed. I’d never used a GlamGlow product before, but I was eager to give this a shot. I am a Sonic fan, so this was an easy buy for me. For starters, the packaging is simply adorable!
Per the box, you need to shake the tube well before use. Not a problem. I put an even amount on my face, and let it sit for 25 minutes.
I could feel the mask tightening on my face, so I knew it was working. After 25 minutes I began the long process of peeling it off my face. You will need patience with this mask, and it will take you a while to get it off.
This is not a mask you should use if you’re short on time, but it is fun to use. It doesn’t smell bad either, and after my face felt incredibly smooth and supple. If this fun and effective mask sounds like your jam, go order some today!
- Nerd Food: Dragon Plum Candy from Japan Crate - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Style Your Home with These Kidrobot Yummy World Items - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pureral Gummy Apple Snack from Japan Crate - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Unknown Hero Tea from Nerdfelt Tea Conjures Doctor Who Feels - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Disney Princess TOMS Are Here to Help You Look Good and Do Good - April 18, 2018