If you’re on the internet, you’ve no doubt seen the many videos for the GlamGlow masks. They’re bright, colorful, and they even do special runs based on popular franchises! Recently I got my hands on their Sonic Blue Gravitymud Firming Treatment, and I was ready to be amazed. I’d never used a GlamGlow product before, but I was eager to give this a shot. I am a Sonic fan, so this was an easy buy for me. For starters, the packaging is simply adorable!
Per the box, you need to shake the tube well before use. Not a problem. I put an even amount on my face, and let it sit for 25 minutes.
I could feel the mask tightening on my face, so I knew it was working. After 25 minutes I began the long process of peeling it off my face. You will need patience with this mask, and it will take you a while to get it off.
This is not a mask you should use if you’re short on time, but it is fun to use. It doesn’t smell bad either, and after my face felt incredibly smooth and supple. If this fun and effective mask sounds like your jam, go order some today!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018