I don’t know what else can really be said. By now, we all know Toys R Us is going out of business. The sales will come in waves, with the first one being 10% off of everything. It seems surreal to me, especially as I walked around a local store taking pictures.
Growing up, it was a big deal convincing mom and dad to take me and my sister to Toys R Us. The aisles were larger than life, with every toy you could ever imagine. We could have spent hours in there, begging and pleading with dad to buy us whatever toy we insisted that we needed. Of course, now I know how silly that all was at the time, but it was a part of my childhood. It was likely a part of yours, and now it’s something that will simply live on in beautiful, colorful memories.
- Nerd Food: Dragon Plum Candy from Japan Crate - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Style Your Home with These Kidrobot Yummy World Items - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pureral Gummy Apple Snack from Japan Crate - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Unknown Hero Tea from Nerdfelt Tea Conjures Doctor Who Feels - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Disney Princess TOMS Are Here to Help You Look Good and Do Good - April 18, 2018