I don’t know what else can really be said. By now, we all know Toys R Us is going out of business. The sales will come in waves, with the first one being 10% off of everything. It seems surreal to me, especially as I walked around a local store taking pictures.
Growing up, it was a big deal convincing mom and dad to take me and my sister to Toys R Us. The aisles were larger than life, with every toy you could ever imagine. We could have spent hours in there, begging and pleading with dad to buy us whatever toy we insisted that we needed. Of course, now I know how silly that all was at the time, but it was a part of my childhood. It was likely a part of yours, and now it’s something that will simply live on in beautiful, colorful memories.
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018