Some good news for Xbox One fans as Ninja Theory’s Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will be making its way to the console, with pre-orders set to start on Monday for $30 and be released on April 11th. According to a couple different sites, those playing on Xbox One X will have a few different options at their disposal. The game will come with three different enhancement modes which include Enhanced Visuals Mode that adds extra FX and whatnot, High Framerate Mode which will put the game at 60fps, and High-Resolution mode for those playing in 4K.
Right now there’s no word if there will be anything else special added to the Xbox One version, so beyond the visual options, you’re looking at the base game and nothing more. Ninja Theory themselves didn’t really give out any details about the release beyond saying there would be a 10% discount on pre-orders. Here’s hoping physical copies will come with some surprises.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is coming to Xbox One & Enhanced for One X on April 11th! As a thank you to the patient Ninja Theory Xbox fans, pre-order from Monday or buy in the 1st week on the Xbox Store and save 10%! pic.twitter.com/YrChZvmPaz
— NinjaTheory (@NinjaTheory) March 25, 2018
- Ninja Theory Plans to Donate Hellblade's Xbox Funds to Mental Health America
- Eight Games Revealed for Xbox Game Pass in April
- This Year's GDC Awards Were Pointless Because of Breath of the Wild
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Leads BAFTA Game's Nominations
- The Complete List Of The 21st Annual D.I.C.E. Awards Winners
- Presidents' Day Game Sales: PC Rigs, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and More!
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Has An Official Final Trailer
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018
- Blizzard Announces a Date for Wrecking Ball to Join Overwatch - July 17, 2018
- Friday the 13th: The Game is Getting a Collector’s Edition - July 17, 2018