IDW is publishing a new Star Trek: The Next Generation comic book series to follow on from their Mirror Universe mini-series. In it, with a plot line you just might recognise, a Mirror Universe alternate version of a Star Trek character is hiding as their other self in the Next Generation universe.
Star Trek: The Next Generation: Terra Incognita, beginning in August and announced just now at WonderCon, will tell a series of “done-in-one” stories with the through-plot of a Mirror Universe character sabotaging their every effort.
The series will be written by Scott Tipton and David Tipton and drawn by Tony Shasteen, all with plenty of Star Trek credits on their bibliographies.
The first arc of The Next Generation Mirror Universe adventures, Mirror Broken, is available now as a complete trade paperback collection. The five-week event Through the Mirror begins in May with Free Comic Book Day.
- Star Trek: Discovery Adds Captain Pike for Season 2
- The Deaths of [SPOILERS] in Next Week’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Annual #1 - April 19, 2018
- Want to See Infinity War with Donny Cates and Jim Zub or Deadpool 2 with Fabian Nicieza? - April 19, 2018
- The ComiXology Version of Action Comics #1000 is Missing Important Pages - April 19, 2018
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018