Jimmy Leszczynski is on base at the DC Comics Publishers Panel at WonderCon. If it breaks, he’s feeding it out to me in London.
Scott Snyder has stepped up to inform the Anaheim crowd that in his upcoming No Justice and Justice League comics he will be bringing back the Hall of Justice and the League of Doom.
The Hall of Justice, was a headquarters introduced in the Super Friends animated series in the 1970s, and eventually appeared in comic book titles related to the Justice League.
In the New 52, The Hall of Justice was appropriated by the United Nations as the headquarters for the new Justice League International. Protests saw the Hall blown up.
But now it’s back.
The Legion of Doom is a group of supervillains that also originated in Super Friends and was later incorporated into the main DC Universe. Versions appeared in Justice and Extreme Justice but not for a long time.
Looks like Snyder is having a lot of fun.
- DOOM Will Soon be Getting a 4K Upgrade on PS4 and Xbox One
- Batman Damned #1 Signed by Lee Bermejo Sells for $1000 - September 23, 2018
- Stephen Colbert Weighs In On the Batpenis - September 23, 2018
- ComiXology Denies Censoring the Bat Penis - September 23, 2018
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ Criminal Returns in January from Image Comics (UPDATE) - September 23, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 23rd September 2018 – What’s The Story, Morning Glory? - September 23, 2018