Jimmy Leszczynski is on base at the DC Comics Publishers Panel at WonderCon. If it breaks, he’s feeding it out to me in London.
Scott Snyder has stepped up to inform the Anaheim crowd that in his upcoming No Justice and Justice League comics he will be bringing back the Hall of Justice and the League of Doom.
The Hall of Justice, was a headquarters introduced in the Super Friends animated series in the 1970s, and eventually appeared in comic book titles related to the Justice League.
In the New 52, The Hall of Justice was appropriated by the United Nations as the headquarters for the new Justice League International. Protests saw the Hall blown up.
But now it’s back.
The Legion of Doom is a group of supervillains that also originated in Super Friends and was later incorporated into the main DC Universe. Versions appeared in Justice and Extreme Justice but not for a long time.
Looks like Snyder is having a lot of fun.
- DOOM Will Soon be Getting a 4K Upgrade on PS4 and Xbox One
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018
- Doctor Who’s Back – And She’s Bringing That Same Copy of The Beano With Her - July 15, 2018