Jimmy Leszczynski is on base at the DC Comics Publishers Panel at WonderCon. If it breaks, he’s feeding it out to me in London.
Scott Snyder has stepped up to inform the Anaheim crowd that in his upcoming No Justice and Justice League comics he will be bringing back the Hall of Justice and the League of Doom.
The Hall of Justice, was a headquarters introduced in the Super Friends animated series in the 1970s, and eventually appeared in comic book titles related to the Justice League.
In the New 52, The Hall of Justice was appropriated by the United Nations as the headquarters for the new Justice League International. Protests saw the Hall blown up.
But now it’s back.
The Legion of Doom is a group of supervillains that also originated in Super Friends and was later incorporated into the main DC Universe. Versions appeared in Justice and Extreme Justice but not for a long time.
Looks like Snyder is having a lot of fun.
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018