Jimmy Leszczynski is on base at the DC Comics Publishers Panel at WonderCon. If it breaks, he’s feeding it out to me in London.
Scott Snyder has stepped up to inform the Anaheim crowd that in his upcoming No Justice and Justice League comics he will be bringing back the Hall of Justice and the League of Doom.
The Hall of Justice, was a headquarters introduced in the Super Friends animated series in the 1970s, and eventually appeared in comic book titles related to the Justice League.
In the New 52, The Hall of Justice was appropriated by the United Nations as the headquarters for the new Justice League International. Protests saw the Hall blown up.
But now it’s back.
The Legion of Doom is a group of supervillains that also originated in Super Friends and was later incorporated into the main DC Universe. Versions appeared in Justice and Extreme Justice but not for a long time.
Looks like Snyder is having a lot of fun.
- DOOM Will Soon be Getting a 4K Upgrade on PS4 and Xbox One
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018