FX announced today that they will not be moving forward with a Deadpool animated series with Marvel and Donald Glover. The company released a statement with the news today, as reported by punctuality-obsessed Hollywood gossip site Deadline.
“Due to creative differences, FX, Donald Glover, Stephen Glover and Marvel Television have agreed to part ways on Marvel’s Deadpool animated series,” the statement said. “FX will no longer be involved with the project. FX and Marvel have an ongoing relationship through our partnership on Legion, which will continue.”
No word on what caused the deal to go sour, but it looks like the project could continue elsewhere if another network is interested.
- X-ual Healing: X-Men Gold Finally Hits Its Stride in X-Men Gold #26 - April 21, 2018
- Those Nerds at Archaia Want You to Spend Your Summer Reading Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018
- Image is Selling All 6 Volumes of Rick Remender and Wes Craig’s Deadly Class for $23 This Weekend - April 21, 2018
- IDW’s EuroComics to Publish Serena Blasco’s Enola Holmes Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018
- Archie Comics Targets Generation Z With Epistolary Fiction on Yarn App - April 21, 2018