Good news! Bray Wyatt has finally been located after going missing after falling into the Lake of Reincarnation during the Ultimate Deletion match between Wyatt and Matt Hardy on WWE Raw last Monday. Wyatt lost the match, but more frighteningly, after being pinned, Hardy threw him into the lake and he hadn’t been seen since. Early on Friday, Hardy released video footage showing that his associate, Senor Benjamin, had located Wyatt’s trademark lantern, though the location of the Eater of Worlds himself remained unknown.
That all changed, however, when Hardy posted the following message to Twitter, revealing that Hardy’s drone, Vanguard 1, had finally ended the search:
The INCOMPARABLE @Vanguard1AAR has tracked down Bray Wyatt’s EMPTY VESSEL.
The DELETION of his ESSENCE, ABIGAIL, has been EXTREMELY AGONIZING.. The PURGING process is accompanied by UNPARALLELED SUFFERING..
But in the OMEGA, you’ll realized that I’ve granted you a KINDNESS. pic.twitter.com/hFvbd2KGoi
— #WOKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) March 23, 2018
“The INCOMPARABLE @Vanguard1AAR has tracked down Bray Wyatt’s EMPTY VESSEL,” Hardy Tweeted, cryptically. “The DELETION of his ESSENCE, ABIGAIL, has been EXTREMELY AGONIZING.. The PURGING process is accompanied by UNPARALLELED SUFFERING.. But in the OMEGA, you’ll realized that I’ve granted you a KINDNESS.”
Thank goodness Wyatt has been found and apparently purged. Hopefully, the authorities have been contacted and Wyatt is receiving proper medical care. It’s also interesting that Hardy is teasing a three-way match between himself, Wyatt, and Kenny Omega at WrestleMania.
- Grant Gustin, Tom Cavanagh, and Carlos Valdes Set for ‘Jay and Silent Bob Reboot’ as Kevin Smith Wins an Inkpot - July 21, 2018
- Report: Colony Stealth-Cancelled by USA - July 21, 2018
- Watch the Comic-Con Trailer for Syfy’s Deadly Class and Earn 100 Punk Points - July 21, 2018
- Sean Gunn Defends Brother James Gunn After Guardians of the Galaxy Firing - July 21, 2018
- Bernie Wrightson’s Frankenstein Gets the Artist’s Edition Treatment at IDW - July 21, 2018