Lids is now offering WWE hats in their stores and online. The new partnership features WWE Superstar logos available as ready-made caps and others that can be added to basically any style hat they have in-store. On top of logos, superstar signatures and designs can be stitched on the side panels of all New Era and ’47 style hats. I have seen these in person, and they have done a great job with them. Too much of wrestling fashion is big and bombastic looking — having these as understated alternatives is very appealing.
Superstars like Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Sasha Banks, John Cena, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Finn Balor, and so many more have designs available. they held a fan vote on Twitter earlier this year to see what designs fans wanted to see most, and the results can be seen in the picture below: Asuka, Shinsuke Nakamura, and The Ultimate Warrior.
If you haven’t already heard the news, we’ve got to question your wrestling fandom because this is a game changer. Utilizing the power of LIDS Custom Zone (both in-store and online), your favorite WWE Superstars can now be added to almost any type of blank hat we offer, including New Era fitted 59Fiftys, ’47 dad hats, and a variety of Flexfit caps. We also offer ready-made caps featuring stars like Undertaker, John Cena, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Alexa Bliss and more at Lids.com. If you can’t find who you’re looking for, don’t worry, we’re releasing new logos and Superstar designs through April so check back often!
Is there a big name or former legend that you think needs to be added to our ever growing catalogue of designs? Let us know by voting in our upcoming contest or by sharing your picks on social media by tagging @Lids using #LidsWWE.
To see what designs you can get, visit your local Lids store or check them out here.
- Go Inside Aech's Garage in These New Ready Player One Images
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv's New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name?
- Luke Cage's Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2
- Netflix Has the Entire Monty Python Catalogue, Will Launch Later This Year
- The First Children of the Atom and the Lost Marvel Comics of the Atomic Age
- Russell Crowe is Holding an Auction via Sotheby's Called "The Art of Divorce"
- Disney One-Shot Extravaganza: Joe Books June 2018 Solicits
- A Street Fighter TV Series is Coming from eOne
- Listen to 'The OASIS' by Alan Silvestri from Ready Player One Soundtrack
- 9 New Images from Ready Player One Tease the OASIS
- Joe Russo: It Was "Practically Impossible" to Put The Defenders in Infinity War
- Mondo Celebrates the Spider-Verse With Posters, Pins - December 12, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at Scream Factory’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Next Generation Blu-ray - December 11, 2018
- Just About Every Walking Dead Comic Ever is in an Auction Ending Today on Comic Connect - December 11, 2018
- NECA Releasing Yet Another Ultimate Pennywise Figure in 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Fallout Fans Will Want to Order the New Toynk Nanoforce Figures - December 11, 2018